Jan 15, 2004

He's everything I need...

Last night at Fusion was incredible! Everything was good, but particularly the last two songs. We did "You are beautiful, my sweet, sweet song...", which is my favorite, and then we did "Give me one pure and holy passion...", which is exactly what I needed to hear yesterday. It's funny how God points things directly at you sometimes. I couldn't have asked for more appropriate songs yesterday.

I'm really glad to be back in St. Augustine. I love it here. This week has been a little awkward, though. I think everyone's just a little weird around each other after not seeing each other for a while. Hopefully that will all pass in the next few days and everything will be back to normal.

Anyway, that's about all for now. I'll try to post again when there's some new information to be had. Later.

No comments: