Apr 15, 2004

latest readings...

I really enjoyed Scott's post that I just read concerning the sacraments. I guess my friendship with Christina has really opened me up to things that I have never really considered before, so I had already done a lot of thinking on the topic before I read what Scott had to say. Compared to what it has become, my way of thinking two years ago seems so very closed-minded, legalistic, and judgemental. It blows me away to think about how much God has taught me since then. It only serves as a reminder that I will never "arrive" in my relationship to God. But that is not to be seen as a bad thing. Not at all. The fact that we can continue to grow closer and closer and closer to Him is so incredibly awesome. It is something that should be highly cherished every day of our lives.

No comments: