Jun 5, 2004

new likes...

I think my new preference in cars is the Honda CRV. I see them all over the place here. And after driving Marti's Forerunner, I think I could definitely like that size car. But the new CRVs have really dorky looking tail lights. They're long and skinny and run from the top of the car down to the bumper. The older ones aren't like that. So in that respect, I like the old ones better. I still like the Honda Civic pretty well though, and wouldn't be at all disappointed with one of those!

I like singing in the choir at First Baptist Woodstock. When I came here I thought there was a chance it wouldn't be "up to par" with what I was used to, but it's pretty awesome. I'm enjoying it.

Lastly, I really like Canton quite a bit. It's being added to my list of potential places to live after college. Don't worry, though... I'm not completely sold on moving here just yet. I love St. Augustine way too much to decide this early. There's several factors I will have to weigh before making a decision, but I have a good year and a half to decide.

Well, that's all for now. I'm not sure why I posted this stuff... I just wanted something to write about! Stay tuned!

No comments: