Jan 27, 2005

content...

Today was a good day. I went to my 9:30 class, which went as normal. When I walked home, there was a car in the driveway which Krissy was getting into. It was Jayce and Chris. They were headed to Chick-Fil-A and invited me to come along, so I did. So the four of us had a wonderful time dining on the finest in fast-food chicken. (I really do like CFA a lot.) I came home, did some stuff on the computer, and went to my 12:30 class, which also went as normal. I then came to work, which was a little busier than normal, but I am obviously having some down-time and posting now. Tonight is a Kappa Delta Pi meeting, at which Nena is speaking. Then it's probably some homework, and chillin' with the girls, especially since Rob is in Orlando.

I am looking forward to Ft.Lauderdale this weekend.

No comments: