May 16, 2005

beautiful rain...

It has been an incredibly pleasant Monday at the Oviedo house. Good news of the day: I have a temp job for Wednesday and Thursday (and possibly Friday, but probably not); I passed my FTCE exam; and I have an interview tomorrow morning. Additionally, I met with Mrs. Johnson today, the teacher I will be interning with in the fall. She is such a nice person. I am really looking forward to working with her. She gave me some books to look over for the summer. I got my forms all filled out for the New York trip, which I am also looking forward to. Oh, and when I was at Target I discovered the new Reeces Peanut Butter Cups that only have one gram of sugar! They're really good! Well, that's all my news for today. Looking forward to Bible study tonight. Ephesians is so good! Much love!

No comments: