Apr 21, 2006

festivities...



Don't be alarmed by the picture. I just thought it seemed appropriate considering I'm being given a lingerie shower tonight! I expect that it will be lots of fun. (Hopefully I don't receive anything with built-in hips like this one though!) The girls are throwing the party for me at the house tonight, and if all goes as planned, it sounds like there will be quite a few people there. Allison's coming into town for it, which I am as excited about as the party itself. Tomorrow she and I are going shopping for a bridesmaid dress, which should also be fun. Other events of tomorrow include Flagler's graduation (particularly important to Krissy and Erica), followed by Erica's graduation party in the afternoon. It'll be a busy but fun weekend. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: