~This or that~
219. beach/mountains: probably beach to live near and mountains to visit
220. Donuts/bagels: donuts
221. Day/night: both
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: what’s the difference?
223. Heaven/hell: heaven
224. Make love/have sex: let you know when i'm married... but at that point they're essentially the same aren't they?
225. Coffee/tea: tea
228. Britney/Christina: neither
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: both
230. Real World/Road Rules: neither
231. Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: neither (common answer for questions concerning pop-culture)
232. Silver/gold: silver
233. Nike/Adidas: Adidas
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: Taco Bell
235. Sweet/sour: toss up
236. Punk/emo: definitely both
237. Hot/cold: cold
238. Winter/summer: winter
239. Spring/fall: fall
240. Operas/plays: toss up
241. Read/watch tv: neither :)
242. Cd's/tapes: cd
243. Dvd's/vhs: dvd
244. Old/new: depends
245. Shorts/skirts: "shorts are for 3rd graders" says niki
246. Pink/red: probably red, but i like pink too... just don't have as much of it
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: black and white by all means
248. Meat/vegetables: chicken
249. Mexican food/chinese food: chinese, but it's close
250. Commercials/infomercials: commercials?
251. Scary movies/comedies: both, but currently scary
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: flip flops usually, but it's cold right now so tennis shoes
254. Dogs/cats: dogs
255. Unicorns/fairies: what? neither
256. Water/land: water
257. Sugar/spice: sugar
258. Black/white: black
259. ribbons/bows: ribbons?
260. Chicken/beef: chicken
261. Colored Christmas lights/white Christmas lights: white
262. Cars/trucks: cars... especially my new one!
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: Bond
264. Popcorn/pretzels: popcorn?
265. Hip/hop: what?
266. Passionate kiss/peck: both?
267. WWE wrestling/real wrestling: neither, except to be in support of my life-long friend Robbie Brown I'll say WWE
268. Back rub/foot massage: both :)
269. Picture frames/photo albums: frames, unless the album is done really well
270. Pens/pencils: pens