Jan 10, 2005

stuffy...

My allergies started bothering me off and on sometime between Christmas and New Years. Since then, however, I think I caught a cold while on the Passion trip. Krissy, Rob, Mrs.Phyllis, and I are all sick. Hopefully it clears up soon for all of us. The worst part for me is that my nose constantly tingles, like when you have to sneeze, but no sneeze comes. I would say the congestion in my head is the worst part, but I'm relatively used to that because of my frequent allergies. My major events for the past two days have included taking cold medicine, eating soup, and many hours of sleeping. I actually did get some other things accomplished however. I went to church yesterday, picked up Erica at Jax airport, had leadership meeting last night, and watched a movie with Rob. (High Fidelity... pretty good) Today I woke up early, registered at school, bought books and a new hoodie, and went to Wal-Mart. I had been putting off going to Wal-Mart for a while now just because I hate being there with the crowds of people, but on Monday morning at 9:30 it was completely bearable. I was craving a donut, so I stopped in at Dunkin Donuts on the way home. I ate my donut, put away my groceries, and crawled in bed for several hours. That was basically my day. I look at it like this though: sleeping may help me start feeling better, I have nothing else to do anyway, and starting Wednesday I won't have the opportunity to take naps.

In other news, as I mentioned school starts on Wednesday. I can't say that I'm particularly excited, but I'm also not dreading it. I'm going to try to get into the Photo II class, but I'm not sure if that will happen or not. There was only one seat left when I checked it a week ago, so I may have to fight for it. Rob is speaking at Fusion this week, for which I am glad. I was asked to speak next week, but as of yet have no idea what I'll be speaking on. I thought about Hosea last night. We had mentioned it at church yesterday and it stuck with me. We'll see. I desperately need to get back to my daily reading. I'm in Chronicles right now, and there's some good stuff I might pull from there too. As for this week, I hope Rob and I both start to feel better, since he's speaking and consequently we'll be one person short for the worship team, leaving me and Devon and possibly Phil.

That's all for now. I'm done. But I will try to post soon about how awesome the Passion conference was. Later.

No comments: