Oct 7, 2005

lately the weather has been so bipolar and consequently so have i...

The title is a Relient K quote that has been my theme this week. All the rain gets me in a weird mood. Luckily, I think the rain has ended, for now at least.

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Right now I'm in the computer lab at school watching Theresa's class while she has a meeting with Mrs.Stevens. Life is staying pretty busy. Posting is sort of last on the list of things to do.

Current News: Sunday is Rob's birthday. We're going out to celebrate tonight. I'm really excited, mostly because I get to surprise him. All I've told him is I'm making dinner, and then we're "going somewhere." It'll be a lot of fun! I'll report back after the fact to let you know what we did.

Allie's birthday is in a few weeks, as well. (Happy Birthday, Al!)

I spoke last night at Fusion. It was brief, but I said what I wanted to say, and I think it went pretty well. Rob mentioned afterward that he would have liked for me to say more, but it was really just one of those times where I didn't have anything else to say. I really think God wanted me to keep it simple last night. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure He had a purpose! (He knows what He's doing!) I used the song we sang as kids in church... "The wise man built his house upon the rock..."

... to be continued...

No comments: