May 30, 2006

home sweet home...

So I'm all moved in to the new place, and it is glorious! I worked my butt off all weekend, moving stuff and unpacking and putting furniture together and painting, but it's so worth it. I love love love the condo, and I've enjoyed having the weekend to myself and being able to spread out and organize my stuff the way I want. Rob will be home today, so he'll finally get to see the place with furniture in it. (Well, the bedroom has furniture. The living room is still pretty barren.) I miss him like crazy! A week is a long time not to see each other!

This is the view from our place. Pretty cool, huh? You should see the sunrise here. It's amazing!



Our bedroom was my "project" this weekend. It started off a lavander-purple, and we were given permission to paint it, so I took advantage of the opportunity. I'm really excited about how it turned out. The picture doesn't really do it justice.



So if you're ever in St. Augustine, call me and you can come hang out at what I believe to be the coolest condo in the city. Maybe I'm a little bias.

No comments: