Aug 23, 2003

I'm SO excited! It worked out for me to go with Allison this coming week on her "road trip," so we'll be going to Atlanta, GA and then to Birmingham, AL. I know we're going to have a blast! It took a little work on my part to get my schedule worked out, but it will totally be worth it. So posting here will be scarce or nonexistant for most of the week. We're leaving here Tuesday morning and getting back the following Monday (Labor Day) and then I'm moving on Tuesday, so who knows when I'll get back to posting regularly. Hopefully pretty soon after moving, because we should have newly-installed high speed internet in the dorms! Yay! But knowing how everything works at school, there will probably be some kinks to work out or something. If all else fails and I'm desperate to write, I'll post from the computer lab. Anyway, if you don't hear from me for a while, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth or anything! I shall return.

There's a new song on the radio that I like the message of. It's called "If We are the Body" and I'm not sure who sings it (maybe Mercy Me?). The chorus says something like "If we are the Body, why aren't His arms reaching? Why aren't His hands healing? If we are the Body, why aren't His feet going? Why is His love not showing?" I thought the message of it was great: if we are the Body of Christ, we should be fulfilling the things Christ would do if He were still in the flesh. That's our purpose. A little convicting, isn't it? Later.

No comments: