Aug 20, 2003

THE PIECES FIT by Considering Lily...

I was like a jigsaw with pieces missing / a square peg in a round hole / like trying to climb the ladder but always slipping / high jump, short pole / I was stained 'til He came to cleanse me / I was torn 'til He came to mend me / it was a match made in heaven / from the moment we connected

His grace for my shame / His death for my blame / His stripes for my pain and the pieces fit /
His joy for my grief / His hurt my relief / my doubt His belief and the pieces fit / And the pieces fit

I was like a story without an ending / mistery with no clue / a maze where each direction is deceiving / with no one to lead you / I was confused 'til His answers reached me / unaware 'til he came to teach me / it was a match made in heaven / from the moment we connected

(chorus) / it's no wonder I've been made whole / since I surrendered my heart and my soul / (chorus)

No comments: