Sep 5, 2003

PSA (Public Service Announcement)...

Can ya tell I've been bored today? This is like the fourth time I've posted! Anyway, just wanted to make a "public service announcement" of sorts. I'm putting in a plug for Anastasia and all the great things going on there. First of all, tomorrow is The Edge at 8:00 pm. It's absolutely incredible and everyone who can come should. If you live around St. Auggie and are looking for a church, Sunday's contemporary service is at 9:30 followed by a Bible study time ("Sunday school") at 10:45. The college and career class is really growing and God is doing huge things. (Also, the same contemporary service is held every Saturday night at 6:00 pm) Wednesday nights is Fusion at 9:15 pm, and that's super awesome. This Sunday is the welcome back banquet for the college and career class, so we get a free meal after Bible study. Wednesday is the official Fusion kick-off, and food will be provided by Groovie Smoothie!! (How cool is that?!)

There was something else I was going to write about, but I've forgotten what it was. If I remember, I'll add an update to this post. I think coming back to school has fried my brain... I've forgotten so many things this week!

Okay, I'm off to get ready for a house party at "pink nasty".... that's the name of the house. Interesting, huh? Later.

No comments: