Dec 11, 2003

home...

I've been at home for less than four hours and I already miss everybody. It's not the four hours, it's the month that lies ahead. But luckily (if that's what you want to call it) I'll be working for most of the break, and being that I work in retail and this is the holiday season, I'm sure I'll be staying busy. That, at least, should make the time pass a little quicker. And on the bright side, it's 18 days till our trip to New York!! YAY!! I am so incredibly excited! Anyway, I'm going in to meet with my manager tomorrow, and I should be starting work on Monday. And once again, work will be the story of my life for a while.

To all a good night!

PS I forgot to mention that I just got done watching the saddest movie ever made: "Riding in Cars with Boys." It's honestly heart-wrenching. If you've never seen it, watch it and then vow not to let yourself ever become like the characters in it.

No comments: