Dec 13, 2003

i'm getting bored...

I've been home a little more than 48 hours and I'm bored! I know that's about to change though, because church is tomorrow and then I start work. I don't work on Monday, but I've got to go in and fill out paperwork. Since I'll be at the mall anyway, I might do a little shopping. Work officially starts for me on Tuesday. I actually shouldn't be as bored as I am; I hung out at Allison's on Thursday night, and she and I went to the Nutcracker on Friday night with Eric and Andy. Between those two events, I did some running around with Mom, which included a trip to Target where I got a way-cool sweater and a pair of track pants. Today I went to Wal-Mart with Mom, which is nice, cause I just throw stuff in the cart that I want to get and she winds up paying for it! That's always nice. I got this awesome 8-hour lipstick... it's INCREDIBLE!! Seriously, I put it on in the car on the way home from the store, which was at like 1:00, and it still looks fresh at 10:00! I'm so excited! Smudge-proof lipstick... possibly the best purchase of my life! Andrew, you should be happy, too! (Whoa... that comment was a little out of line for me! LOL!) Anyway, the Christmas program is going on at church this weekend. I'm sad that I'm not able to be in it this year, but it just was not possible for me to learn all the music ahead of time and then make it to the last rehearsal before the performance. But I am really anxious to see it tomorrow night. I'm sure it'll be awesome. That's about all the exciting news in my life for now. Updates to come.

16 days till NY trip!!

No comments: