Jan 19, 2004

good day...

Today has been surprisingly good, despite the fact that it's a Monday and I had FIVE classes. My middle class of the day is Applied Linguistics, which I am totally loving. I'm one of those weird people who actually enjoys grammar, and I'm fascinated by language, so this class is right up my alley. It also has me thinking again about what I want to do when I graduate. I'm studying to be an elementary teacher, but I'm not sure if that's really my ultimate goal, or just an intermediate goal. Since I started this class, I have also started thinking about the possibility of doing something in speech pathology or speech therapy or something like that. I'm not totally sure what those careers actually entail, but I'm looking into it.

Not too much else to say today. I'm going to IV's first meeting of the semester in just a few minutes, so hopefully it will be great. I'm looking forward to it.

~have a lovely evening!~

No comments: