Jun 15, 2004

7/22...

I'm going to 7/22 again tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure it'll be awesome once again. Sorry you couldn't be here for it, Allie! I invited Erin from two doors down. She's my age and is home for the summer from college. I don't know her very well, but Marti has been bugging me to hang out with her, so I figured this would be something cool that we could do.

Other than that, this week has been a little on the boring side. The family is in Montana, so it's just me and Marti's parents at the house. Work has been slow for me so far this week, but it should pick up significantly tomorrow. It has been nice to get a chance to do some extra reading while the house is quiet though. When all nine of us are here it's a little hard to find a quiet corner at times!

I was trying to lay out a few minutes ago, but as soon as I got settled, it started raining. It appears to have stopped, so I might go try again. Later.

No comments: