Oct 29, 2004

joining the "21-and-over" crowd...

Just wanted to say happy birthday to my best friend in the whole wide world, Allie. Her birthday was yesterday, but we played phone tag and never actually got to speak to each other. But the fact that I sang "Happy Birthday" on her voice mail at midnight should count for something!

Anyway, Fusion went well Wednesday night. I don't think my talk was too bad, so that's cool. Chris shared his testimony, which is always encouraging to hear. And we prayed over Grace and Jonathan for the loss of their mom. I'm eager to see what awesome things God has planned for their lives in the near future. I know He's going to do something incredible.

Camping is tonight. I'm excited about it, yet it couldn't be a more inconvenient weekend. But actually, this has been on my calender the longest, so I guess it's all the other things that I have to do that are inconvenient. Like my Grammar Theory exam. It's a take-home exam, which is better than the alternative of having to do it in class, but it's definitely not an easy exam. We're allowed to work on it with other people from the class, which is such a blessing, so Laci and I are working on ours together, but we are both incredibly busy this weekend, so making time to work on it is the hard part. We have to do four essays, and she and I made it through most of the first one yesterday afternoon. Today is out of the question for working, so we'll try to get it done tomorrow and Sunday. Saturday night is church and then Lisa's birthday party. She's having a sleepover for her 25th! How fun is that! Sunday morning is Bible study. I would also like to try to go to the Lincolnville Festival some time this weekend. I've been looking forward to it since I moved back in town in August. I'll be really sad if I can't go... they have the best food! Luckily, we don't have any sign choir practice or leadership meeting this Sunday, so that gives me the majority of the day to work. I'm gonna guess that I won't be going to ultimate frisbee, too.

Anyway, now that you have all been briefed on what I have to do this weekend, I think I'll go. I think I'll check out my friend Niki's blog. Here's the link if you want to check it out yourself. I haven't verified its quality yet, so I don't promise anything! :) Later.

No comments: