Jul 11, 2003

THE FRIDAY FIVE

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?

Yes. Allison. Known each other since... well... since before either of us would be able to remember!


2. Are you still in touch with this person?

Yes, still very good friends.


3. Do you have a current close friend?

Well, sort of. I'm still really "close" with Allison, even though I'm away 9 months out of the year. And I think I'm becoming quite close to Laci.


4. How did you become friends with this person?

Allison: already mentioned. Laci: "met" in middle / high school; found out we would be going to the same college; signed up to be roomies, hoping for the best, since we didn't really "know" each other, and have been having a blast ever since.


5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?

There are a lot of people that I've known that I wish I still got to see. Specifically, I guess I can think of two. Adam and Jessie. Adam, I was only good friends with for about a year (or less); he is older than me and moved for college. He's seriously one of the most "real" people I know, and he was always kind and encouraging, even if that included picking on me. Jessie and I were close for a bunch of years, and then it just kind of faded. I miss all the good times we had. You can't force something that's not there anymore, though. I'm glad for change, but sometimes it would be nice to revisit the past, or at least the people of the past.

No comments: