May 5, 2005

dance...

Happy Cinco de Mayo! I would have said the whole greeting in Spanish, but I couldn't remember what the word for "happy" was and neither Christina nor Erica is here to ask. Speaking of which, Erica is with the group from church in Mexico right now. How cool to be in Mexico for Cinco de Mayo! Well I think it's cool anyway. I'm looking forward to Phil and Tracy's party tonight. It should be lots of fun. It's at Habana Village Cafe, which I think is more Spanish (as in Spain) than Mexican, but that's close enough I suppose. I don't think there's really any true Mexican places around town anyway. I would say I'm looking forward to a nice Sangria as well, but I'm not sure how the crowd that will be there tonight feels about such things, so maybe that will wait until another time. I'm sure the menu is all wonderfully planned out anyway.

It's been raining for the past... oh I'd say 36 hours. I am, consequently, thoroughly unmotivated to do anything at all. I do, however, like how the leaves of the tree outside our window twitch when impacted by the raindrops. It's interesting. It's not as though I have by any means had a lack of sleep this week, but all I want to do when it rains is sleep. I'll try reading instead. I have 40 pages left. I'll finish today.

For those who didn't get the official memo, this is David Crowder's blog. (also linked on the side as "rock you like a hurricane") As much as I love David Crowder, I wanted to check it out a few times before I really avidly recommended it, but I have now and it is indeed worth-while. So if you're a fan, or if you're into the technical stuff that goes into recording music, or if you're just bored, check it out. He even talks about Bhor's model of the atom, although I'm not quite sure why. To be expected, I suppose.

That is all for now. More to come later, I am sure.

No comments: