Finish the sentences...
1. The last person I kissed was: Rob (who else would you expect?).
2. Never in my life have I: been west of the Mississippi.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me laugh: I guess I'm supposed to say Rob, but he doesn't really drive me nuts too often... except for when he tickles me... I guess that counts. He sure can make me laugh though!
4. The high school I went to was: Trinity Christian Academy... good ol' TCA.
5. When I'm nervous: I make myself get over it.
6. The last time I cried was: about two weeks ago, I guess.
7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Allison and Kent.
9. My hair: is short and very dark brown. It's usually pretty cool (I think) but it's in need of being cut right now.
10. When I was 5: I was like the cutest kid on the planet... obviously.
11. Last Christmas: was the first one that Rob and I got to spend together... the first of many to come!
12. When I turn my head right, I see: the postage machine.
13. I should be: working, I guess, but there's not much to be done right now.
14. When I Look Down I See: the brown wood and black leather surface of my desk.
15. The craziest recent event was: hearing that Rob's train was super late last night.
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Monica. Without a doubt.
17. By this time next year: I'll be 57 days away from my one-year anneversary.
18. I love: God. And Rob. And my family. And Rob's family. And my friends. And my coworkers (the girls anyway!). And St. Augustine. And my life in general!
19. I have a hard time understanding: how Rob can store so many random trivia facts in his brain!
20. One time at a family gathering: Joe shot a water mocossan in the pond. Yeah, we're a little bit hick-ish.
21. You know I like you if: I laugh at your jokes on a regular basis.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank would be: whoever it was who helped me accomplish whatever the award was for. (I'm certian I wouldn't have earned it completely on my own!)
23. Take my advice: don't stress out over stuff. Worrying doesn't ever help a situation get any better. Trust in God's faithfulness instead.
24. My ideal breakfast is: anything typical of a breakfast menu... omlets, or pancakes (specifically blueberry, or banana-chocolate chip), or French toast, or scrambled eggs and grits (yes, I was raised in the South), or FRUIT SMOOTHIES!!! MMMMM!
25. If you visit the place I grew up: you might be sorely disappointed... it's not that exciting.
26. Soon I plan on visiting: Savannah. Honeymoon... Heck yeah.
27. If you spend the night at my house: if it was tonight, you'd be fighting for space... there's a bunch of people at the Oviedo house. If it was after tomorrow, you'd be at my new place, which is freakin' awesome... but you might be sleeping on the floor (which I guess would be the case at the Oviedo house, too) surrounded by cardboard boxes and possibly smelling fresh paint!
28. I'd stop my wedding if: someone died. That's about what it would take though! We won't be stopping for anything short of that!
29. The world could do without: cigarettes.
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: have all my skin peeled off slowly.
31. The most recent thing I bought myself is: a matress, which technically is for me and Rob.
32. The most recent thing someone bought for me is: a Bible with the books of the Apocrypha. Rob bought it for me since I was poor from having bought our matress.
33. My favorite band/musician is: David Crowder Band.
34. My favorite brunette is: am I allowed to say me?
35. My favorite redhead is: Greg.
36. My family is: pretty great and slightly crazy.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: turtles.
38. I shouldn't have: ???
39. Once, at a gay bar: I wish I had a great story to tell here, but I don't.
40. Last night: I packed some boxes, ate dinner, and went to bed rediculously early. But I probably won't sleep much this weekend, so it's okay.
41. There's this guy I know who: looks like a young Jay Lenno.
42: I don't know: much about sports. Or pop-culture. Or history. Or politics.
43. A better name for me would be: ...I don't know... and I'm scared to ask for anyone else's opinion on that!
44. When I go back to school I'll: be the teacher and not the student!
45. My birthday is on: a Saturday this year.
46. What I really want for Valentines day: is something that is not cliche.
47. I'm wearing: black and white.
48. Tomorrow I am: getting the keys to my house!!! Heck yeah!
49. The last thing I ate was: a cracker with seafood spread. Sounds like an interesting morning, huh?
50. I really want to learn: Latin. And Japanese. And how to play an upright bass. And how to be a great wife.