May 16, 2006

exectutive...

So I've made the executive decision not to sort any more files today. At least for now. I usually get bored around 4:15 and start sorting again. Anyway, I've got a lot on my mind today that I could vent about, but I'm debating how much of it I should say or whether I should keep most of it to myself for now. I guess what would be best for me to say is that God is clearly preparing Rob and myself for something new in the near future. I don't think either of us have a clear picture of what that is yet, but all sorts of issues are tying in together lately to the point that it cannot be coincidence. I don't believe in those, in case you haven't heard me say that before. Anyway, I'll save the ranting for later. For now, pray for God's guidance in our lives, as well as many lives around us. I should probably leave it at that.

No comments: