May 19, 2006

first reactions...

Type your FIRST REACTION when you hear these 35 words (don't spend time thinking - just your gut reaction please)

1. Cigarette: gross

2. Sex: in 63 days!

3. Relationships: mine's amazing!

4. Your Last Ex: disappointing

5. Power Rangers: Zachary (my nephew)

6. Marijuana: "whoooaah... duuuude"

7. Crack: bad

8. Food: wish I had some now

9. President: my opinions sway

10. War: "huh... what is it good for? absolutely nuthin!" and Leslea dancing with votive candles!... over and over and over!

11. Cars: civic. blue.

12. Gas Prices: unfair

13. Halloween: dorms. FSDB kids.

14. Bon Jovi: ?

15. Religion: we've distorted it.

16. My Space: addictive.

17. Worst Fear: rape

18. Marriage: desperately looking forward to it!

19. Fashion: I do my own thing

20. Brunettes: me

21. Redheads: cool

22. Blondes: allison

23. Work: ready for a new job

24. Love: wonderful

25. One Night Stands: sad

26. Pet Peeve: messy people

27. Pixie Stix: crack for kids

28. Kit Kats: yumm! fun and tasty!

29. Porta Potties: haha... I saw a truck at the gas station the other day with like 15 of them on a trailer!

30. High School: glad you only do that once!

31. Pajamas: bottoms optional lately

32. Wood: sawdust... "The Shop"... Canton, GA... wax... stain...

33. Surfers: St. Augustine staple

34. Pictures: i love them

No comments: