Okay, I know these are cheesy, but some days I just enjoy filling them out, so here's not one, but two surveys with which I have killed my time at work this morning.
Been Drunk: no, but got pretty sick from combining different kinds of drinks once
Smoked Pot: no
Kissed A Member Of The Opposite Sex: yes
Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex: no… other than cheeks
Crashed A Friend's Car: no
Been To Japan: no, but would love to
Been In A Taxi: yes- in NYC!
Been In Love: absolutely!
Been Dumped: yeah, I guess
Done Cocaine: no
Shoplifted: haha… I stole a sidewalk chalk when I was a kid!
Been Fired: um… not exactly
Been In A Fist Fight: no
Snuck Out Of My Parent's House: not for real
Been Tied Up: do we mean literally? Then no.
regretted Having Sex With Someone: no because I haven’t had it to regret it
Been Arrested: no
Made Out With A Stranger: no
Stolen Something From My Job: no (the pens are free)
Celebrated New Years In Time Square: proudly, YES!
Gone On A Blind Date: no
Lied To A Friend: maybe… can’t think of a specific time
Had A Crush On A Teacher: not that I recall
Celebrated Mardi-Gras In New Orleans: no, but I’ve been to New Orleans
Been To Europe: YES! I love it there!
Skipped School: not in high school… skipped a few classes in college
Slept With A Co-Worker: no
Cut Myself On Purpose: no
Been Married: no, but getting married!
Been Divorced: no
Posed Nude: no
Killed Anyone: no… and if anyone had, would they answer yes on a random internet survey?
Thrown Up In A Bar: no
Purposely Set A Part Of Myself On Fire: um, no, definitely not
Eaten Sushi: yes
Been Snowboarding: no because it rained that day :(
Flashed Anyone: no
Met Anyone From Online: no
Had Sex: no. and shouldn’t they have asked this before all the other sex-related questions?
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? Yes!
2. LONGEST FRIENDSHIP? Allison (since we were babies!)
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? A Copeland T-shirt from Rob
4. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DROPPED YOUR CELL? Usually my response would be “not many” but I’ve dropped it at least three times in the past week, which is odd
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Hahaha. I guess Ultimate Frisbee counts… there’s lots of running involved… so a week ago yesterday.
6. THING YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Food, I guess.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? cookies
*what happened to 8?*
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? “The Fox” by Nickel Creek
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? In a house with 4 other girls… but not for long!
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: Trinity Christian Academy
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: T-Mobile
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: Old Navy
14. LONGEST JOB EVER HAD: Umm… Bryn Alan Photography. Or maybe Turnberry James Custom Cabinetry.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?: no
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?: no
17. LAST WEDDING ATTENDED?: yesterday… Nate and Lauren Robinson
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: other than Rob, Allison.
19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH: yesterday
*what happened to 20?*
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD? dunno
*what happened to 22?*
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Flavors Eatery!
24. CAN YOU COOK? yeah
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Civic
26. BEST KISSER? What is this question asking? Do they want a name? Or are they asking “Are you the best kisser?” And if so, compared to whom?
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Saturday. I was being a baby.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD?: Cucumbers or celery.
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?: umm… my wicked-cool sense of style! Haha.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: I’m socially awkward.
*what happened to 31?*
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? Umm… I guess 9 hours… which is every day now. The furniture job might have been longer at times.
33. Favorite MOVIE? I don’t really have favorites so much. I guess Notting Hill.
34. CAN YOU SING?: I like to. I guess I’m okay.
35. LAST CONCERT? Switchfoot
36. LAST TIME CLEANING YOUR ROOM? I try to keep it relatively clean rather than having to specifically clean it.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED?: Rob and I rented “Everything is Illuminated”
38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT?: keys, unless Rob and I are walking downtown
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Favorite trip was to London, so I guess that’s it.
40. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD? LOVE IT!
*what happened to 41*
42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN?: my half is!
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?: desktop at work (this one) but laptop at home
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?: Seinfeld?
45. DO YOU SMOKE?: no
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? some clothes
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? Just me. Krissy’s in the room, but not the same bed!
48. LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? Not likely.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?: none!
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? Both! Yum!
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? No, absolutely not. No lattes, no cappuccinos, no frappiccinos, nothing.
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? scrambled
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?: I could talk about how this question is phrased poorly, but instead I’ll just go with a simple “no.”
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?: Rob… oh, but that’s only if you mean a personal call… I answer phones at work.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?: Rob
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?: “I hate my job”
57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING? BK
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?: two… one for my head and one for draping half my body over
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: green button-down dress shirt with gold-ish stripes; light brown dress pants; my “fancy” brown shoes.
60. PICK ANY LYRIC OR SONG: "Here’s my life”
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J? grape
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?: no
63. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM?: yes
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Honestly, vanilla
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?: umm… yes?
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF?: I have 67 days till I get married!
*what happened to 67?* (how weird that my answer to the above was 67...)
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?: umm… a Halloween costume party… but not really a theme party. Oh wait! Yes I have! We had an 80's dance party for Jess!
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? fall
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? What classifies as stupid? Last night I had a good laugh with Rob concerning his late-night logic and the fact that he speaks out his dream conversations when I wake him up.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? About 6:15
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? Everyone looks good in winter clothes!
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? Never. Aside from parking tickets on my street.
*what happened to 74?*
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Sweetpea
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? Well, considering I’m around JP all the time, I’m going to go with overrated.
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Potentially and hopefully moving! And doing a retreat type thing for Leadership.
79. WHAT IS THE THIRD LETTER OF YOUR NAME?: g
80. HOW OLD ARE YOUR PETS?: My pets live at my parents’ house, but Toby (the Yorkie) is seven I think, and Miss Kitty is 16! Holy Cow! Oh, and Daisy (the White Dove) is at least 11! Wow! I hadn’t thought about that!
81. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BACKPACK? black
82. ARE YOU SICK?: not currently
*what happened to 83?*
84. IS THE BATHROOM OPEN?: umm… yes?
*what happened to 85-86?*
87. ARE YOU SMILING?: not particularly
88.Do you have on eyeliner? Not today
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? Not particularly. I always miss Rob though.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Back to London; Japan; Boston; back to Chicago
91.DO YOU HAVE A LIVE JOURNAL? Blogspot.
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?: haha… no
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: yes and no… I’m passionately in love… it depends on whether or not you count that as a crush.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NICKNAME FOR YOURSELF?: does Meg count?
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?: green / green plaid / blue and colored stripes
*what happened to 96?*
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? No. Do normal people go on monthly vacations or something? My next real vacation will be my honeymoon in July.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?: no
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?: no, but two sisters-in-law by way of them marrying my brothers, and a soon-to-be sister-in-law by me marrying her brother.
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?: no (what a way to end.)